We thought of letting you know about our recommendation about some aspects of your carp fishing equipment that based on our experience , we believe you should have with you when you come to Sarulesti Lake.
– Safety clips
– Tough shock leader
– A minimum of 50 leads – knowing that a large quantity of leads is hard to transport we will be offering the possibility for you to buy leads here at a very convenient price. More details to come about this in a future update.
– bait sticks. You can find for sale on Raduta Hotel carbon bait sticks. More details and prices will be made available very soon.
– At least 50 Kg of bait (boilies and seeds) – Trust us on this one, the carp in Sarulesti feeds intensively, and if you got in your swim a bank of large carps and don’t have the necessary bait…you will regret it.
– The weather on Sarulesti can turn sides in no time, so we suggest you come prepared with large tent pegs and / or ropes and strings to secure the tent.
– You might want to get your carp fishing umbrellas with you as many fishing spots don’t have too much bank vegetation in order for you to hide from the blazing sun.
– We recommend carp cradle or large safety mats.
– You will need large sized carp keeping bags during the competition. These can also be pre-ordered from us. More details soon on our website.
– We recommend to get with you a pair of waders, as many places will require your presence in the water in order to land the fish successfully.
– We recommend to get with you spare lines and don’t forget to look for tough lines too. (0.6 mm for example)
– Take bad weather clothes. It’s still the beginning of May, so nights can be cold while days can be very warm. Don’t forget your rain coats.
That being said, the team here is working hard to prepare the prefect environment for the anglers to come. We have good news as well from new sponsors and we will keep you updated as soon as we get official with them. So, things are getting shape by day.
Next week we will prepare a pre-ordering form on our website which will be announced on our FB page as well and will keep you updated with the news throughout our FB page or e-mails.